This Website uses first party Cookie files and third party Cookie files.
Cookie files (hereinafter “Cookies”) are information files stored on the User's computer and unmistakably associated with that equipment, making it possible to collect and retrieve information on the User's movements within the Website.
Types of Cookies
The Website uses first party Cookies (sent to the User's terminal equipment from the equipment or domain managed by SUMINISTROS EVIA, S.L. and from which the latter provides its services) and Third party Cookies (sent to the User's terminal equipment from the equipment or domain managed by another entity unrelated to SUMINISTROS EVIA, S.L.). The following types of Cookies are used:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies which allow the user to browse the Website and use the various options and services offered by SUMINISTROS EVIA, S.L. through its Website.
- Personalization Cookies: Cookies which allow the User to access the Website and the services offered therein, with some general, predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria on the User's terminal equipment (language for example).
- Analytical Cookies: Cookies which allow the entity responsible for the same to monitor and analyse User behaviour on the Website and measure Website activity in order to introduce improvements.
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies which make it possible to manage the advertising spaces included on the Website, based on criteria such as edited contents or the frequency with which the adverts are shown.
- Behaviourally targeted advertising Cookies: Cookies which make it possible to manage the advertising spaces included on the Website, by creating a User specific profile based on the User's browsing details.
Cookies used on the Website
|GOOGLE ANALITYCS||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Persistent||Compilation of anonymous information on the users' browsing of the Website in order to determine the origin of the visits and other statistically similar data.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
Analytical third party Cookies
The Website uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, a Website analytical service developed by GOOGLE INC. which allows SUMINISTROS EVIA, S.L. to determine how Users interact with the Website and to prepare reports on Website browsing trends, yet without identifying individual Users.
The information generated by the GOOGLE ANALYTICS Cookies shall be directly transmitted and filed by GOOGLE INC. on its own servers.
Consequently, the data collection on the use of the Website by Users and the determination of the purpose of the data processing and use is the sole responsibility of GOOGLE INC., acting on its own behalf, whilst SUMINISTROS EVIA, S.L. has no access whatsoever to the said information, but solely to the aggregated and anonymous information provided by GOOGLE INC. through its reports.
For further information on GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the general conditions governing its use: http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html
Likewise, it is hereby stated that SUMINISTROS EVIA, S.L. has no access to the information collected by the other third party Cookies listed in this Cookies Policy, being the said third parties the ones to determine the purpose of the processing and use of the said data.
This Website can be accessed without the need to enable the Cookies options. However, Users should be made aware that the refusal to install Cookies or the removal of Cookies may mean that access to certain contents and the use of some services made available to Users through the Website, will not be fully functional.
Disabling of Cookies
For more information on browser settings:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
For more information on Cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org