POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
1. Who is Responsible for the Processing of your data?
SUMINISTROS EVIA has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), in charge of the management and control of privacy in the entity and with whom you can contact through the email address email@example.com.
2. How have we obtained your data?
The data that we treat in SUMINISTROS EVIA have been obtained from you (i) by sending an email for consultation; and / or (ii) forms available on the WEBSITE, when any.
3. What type of data do we process?
The data that we treat in SUMINISTROS EVIA are those that you have provided us via email.
In particular, in SUMINISTROS EVIA we treat the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data (e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.).
- Internet browsing data (e.g. IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
- Data on economic transactions (purchases).
4.For what purpose do we process your data and under what legitimacy?
The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Manage your access and use of the contents and services that SUMINISTROS EVIA makes available to you through the WEBSITE or any other functionalities that are accessible from the WEBSITE at any time.
- Process and manage the contracting of products or services that, where appropriate, formalize with SUMINISTROS EVIA through the WEBSITE, manage the shipment of said products and, in general, maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship that you establish with us as the purchaser of our products or services.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims that you make through email.
- Process and manage the contracting and provision of services that, where appropriate, formalize with SUMINISTROS EVIA through the WEBSITE.
- Send you by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications from SUMINISTROS EVIA and other entities of the business group in which SUMINISTROS EVIA is integrated, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding said entities, provided that you had consented.
The processing of your personal data by SUMINISTROS EVIA, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based (i) on your consent, granted at the time of collecting your personal data that you voluntarily provide us with; and / or (ii) in the relationship established with us in the cases of contracting our products and services.
We remind you that, at any time, in the cases in which the treatment is based on your consent, you can revoke it freely and free of charge, in the terms indicated in Section 7 below.
5. Who do we communicate your data to ?
Apart from those cases in which SUMINISTROS EVIA is obliged to do so by legal imperative (e.g. Tax Administrations, Administration of Justice or other Public Administrations), your data will not be communicated to third parties.
International transfers of your Data are not expected to take place.
6.How long will we keep your data?
In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the treatment or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that SUMINISTROS EVIA must observe.
In any case, we inform you that SUMINISTROS EVIA has established internal data cleaning policies aimed at controlling the retention periods of the personal data in its possession, so that these may be canceled when they are no longer necessary and / or suitable for the purpose for which they were collected.
7.What are your rights?
The applicable regulations on data protection grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during the processing of these. These rights are those indicated below:
- Access to your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal data that concerns you we are dealing with.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those inaccurate personal data that concern you that are subject to treatment by us or, even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data already they were not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided by the applicable regulations in data protection matters.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must be preserved.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by means of a written request addressed to SUMINISTROS EVIA, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email addressed to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, indicate that you can file a claim with the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
8. Security measures
SUMINISTROS EVIA will treat your data in an absolutely confidential way at all times and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting technical measures and necessary organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.